1. To keep my order of work (Faith, Family, Football) and put god first
2. To become the best student/athlete I can be...my granddad always told me......if you don't see an example.....be one yourself!
3. To be a great human being with great character and great morals
4. To never let anyone out work me
5. Don't be afraid to fail
James Madison University
william and Mary
What Schools are recruiting you? Do you have any offers?
This is open letter to welcome you to the NUC Football Athlete Network. We have several main goals for this site that we want to communicate to you.
1) Help athletes get recruited for college football.
Through our NUC combines, combine with your information, stats, photos, and gamefilm we want to give every athlete an opportunity to showcase their stuff to college coaches. We will actively promote this site to colleges to create long term interaction. We…
"I would really like to become a student-athlete to learn, compete and succeed in college athletics and academics. I would be a good candidate for your team because I have the heart, drive and personality to be a viable asset to your organization.…"
Dylan Bierman is now a member of NUC Sports Combine Football Network