1. Have good enough grades to make it to college without football
2. Recieve a full scholarship before my senior year
3. Get invited to an All American Game
4. Win the Wendy's High School Heismen
5. Franklin D. Watkins Award (http://www.naaaa.com/watkins.htm)
6. Receive that full scholarship from the University of Miami
Haven't done the Underclassmen yet it is not until Sunday, March 7th but I did the UnderArmour in Jacksonville, FL on 2/14 and I did okay. I was second fastest in 3 cone drill with a 6.98 and third in the 40 with a 4.41. I feel I could have done better but it is all up to me. Gotta get back to my workouts with my dad.
Hey, did you play for West Oak Lane? If so I see why you said, "Those Bantams". Yeah, you all use to give us a run for our money! I played with the 75 lbs when I was there but my dad coached the 125 lbs. Up North they taught us to be mad when we did not win but down South if they don't win it is like it was nothing and they want to know why I get so upset over a lost. Up North they program us to be winners. I miss being up North playing football but I don't miss playing in the snow! Ha ha
This is open letter to welcome you to the NUC Football Athlete Network. We have several main goals for this site that we want to communicate to you.
1) Help athletes get recruited for college football.
Through our NUC combines, combine with your information, stats, photos, and gamefilm we want to give every athlete an opportunity to showcase their stuff to college coaches. We will actively promote this site to colleges to create long term interaction. We…